CHRISTIAN PARENTS BEAT SON TO DEATH

20121214-114015.jpg

Patience, patience patience.
As parents we must remember that all of us including our children are born in sin.

Psalms 51:5 “Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.”
That proves our children will lie at times, despise at times and rebel at times. As kids you and I did too. But our parents didn’t kill us although it might have felt like they was trying to, lol.

Proverbs 22:15 “Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.”

Don’t beat the child to death. also you parents with very light skinned children beware of bruising. They’ll go to school and some dumb teacher will mistake a small bruise that came from you grabbing the child to sit down and think you were abusing the child. Next thing you know you in jail and your children taken from you. That’s why we need our own schools and our own educators.

Remember, no one ever said raising children is easy, it’s not and especially when it comes to teaching them.

The scriptures make mention of a remarkable sister in relation to her seven sons.
2 Maccabees 7:27 “But she bowing herself toward him, laughing the cruel tyrant to scorn, spake in her country language on this manner; O my son, have pity upon me that bare thee nine months in my womb, and gave thee suck three years, and nourished thee, and brought thee up unto this age, and ENDURED THE TROUBLES OF EDUCATION.”

Did you catch what she said? She ENDURED the TROUBLES of education. Some parents require counseling in regards to raising children because they themselves may have come from an abusive and hateful family or never had a family being raised in a foster home. We all come from different backgrounds but regardless of our past personal problems, we are new creatures in Christ. We must learn how to be good and proper parents.

Some sisters have a better understanding of how to deal with children. They know that No two children are the same, they each have different personalities and sisters have various techniques to get these children to be quiet and learn. The key is to Watch their children, are their children well behaved and happy or if their child gets out of hand notice how quickly and easily the sister is able to quiet the situation, and the child goes back to playing joyfully.

Titus 2:3 “The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,”

We have a big job, and sisters we need y’all to step up your game.

Peace

10 thoughts on “CHRISTIAN PARENTS BEAT SON TO DEATH

1. Eli Ben Issachar says:

All Praises

2. Lemek Issachar says:

all praises

3. Tim says:

This story sheds light on an even deeper issue. Here is a Black woman with a child from another man. On many occassions she has allowed the new man to beat HER child. And my guess is that she allowed this madness just to keep a man under her roof.
    Unfortunately, there are too many stories like this where Black women will allow the physical, emotional, and even sexual abuse of their children just to keep some sorry excuse for a man in her life. The only difference here is that he did his dirt in the name of Jesus.
    Brothers and sisters, we have got to protect and nurture our young. Submitting ourselves to the authority of the Most High is the ONLY way. The world is out to destroy our children from the time they’re in the womb. How can they ever have a chance if mom and dad are destroying them in the home? The only option is to repent and come back and follow the path our Father prepared for us.
    Peace.

1. ABIGAIL YISRAEL says:

WELL PUT!

4. Marataza says:

These parents were out of control. They should have been taught to fear The Most High, but they had a wicked pastor. Prov 1:7-The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. The pastor should have been teaching knowledge on how to keep God’s laws instead of prosperity doctrine. Then they would have had the wisdom of the scriptures to guide them,and the pastor would not have been the fist one they called. Even when we get our own schools and educators like Elder mentioned, we will even have to be more mindful. Because of our nations independence,our enemies will look for opportunities to bring us down. Shalom

5. ABIGAIL YISRAEL says:

I HOME SCHOOL MY SON WHO IS 10 AND PLEASE KNOW THAT IT IS INDEED NEVER EASY. BUT I AM GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL AT THIS
    OPPORTUNITY TO BE ABLE TO HOMESCHOOL HIM, BECAUSE STATES LIKE CALIFORNIA, OUTLAWED IT. HOW WONDERFUL IT WOULD BE TO HAVE AN ISRAEL UNITED IN CHRIST SCHOOL THAT EDUCATED OUR LITTLES ONES! I WOULD BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO HAVE MY SON JOIN, LORD WILLING.

6. stacia says:

I love my children. I love all Israelites children and I even have a twinge of pity for children of other nations of whom I would never wish harm upon. With that said, I love The Most High more than any child, including my own. The fate of children is in His hands, so my feelings do not matter despite how sad a situation seems to me in this world. I pray for The Most High to protect and have mercy on my babies knowing that my sin is upon their heads. I know their are none innocent; there is none good but God as Our Savior said. My oldest child is an eight year old boy. He is such a blessing but at times…he tries to test me. He doesn’t play that with his father, though. We homeschool as well because I wouldn’t trust my dog to be left alone with these AZ teachers let alone my child. I pray The Most High will continue to strengthen our Israelites parents, especially us sisters, because we have to protect our babies with The Truth of our bible so they can battle the demons within them and without surrounding them in this evil world. Children naturally want folly and diversion, and they go into the world daily and are bombarded with temptations from Esau. They see heathen children enjoying paganistic “fun”. That’s when they may become resentful and rebellious against The Commandments of The Most High. May The Most High continue to be merciful to Israelites who truly are repentant and striving to reach unity and perfection. I pray for forgiveness and understanding every day. Shalom.

7. Redeemed777 says:

All I got to say is this….

Emmett Till

Manuel Loggins Jr.

Nehemiah Dillard

Trayvon Martin

Ervin Jefferson

…and THOUSANDS more!

Esau aint getting away with nothing. You kill our children, and The Most High kills yours. Point Period.

1. Redeemed777 says:

Sorry! I meant to post this under the Conneticut shootings post.

8. tracy says:

So sad it went that far.

Comments are closed.

Israel United In Christ
Israel United in Christ, inc. was founded in 2003. Our goal is to change the hearts and minds of our people. Blacks and Hispanics must learn the truth that they are the Biblical 12 tribes of the nation of Israel.
error: Content is protected !!