27 MURDERED IN CONNECTICUT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

20121214-134227.jpg

20121214-134216.jpg

Wearing a bulletproof vest and armed with weapons. A 24 year old man bust into an elementary school and lit it up.
When I initially heard the breaking news this morning many of the channel 7 reporters were praising the level of education this school has.
It’s really sad and horrible, yes our Israelite children perish and the children of the other nations. The Most High controls all things good and bad.

Amos 3:6 “Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it ?”

Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”
There is a murderous spirit in these cities and The Lord is in the midst of it all.

Peace

22 thoughts on “27 MURDERED IN CONNECTICUT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

1. lyfe allen-valcin says:

He also murdered his little brother and also his mother, she works their.

2. ISAACS says:

The Most High is just! God, Our God of Israel, NEVER forgets. Halleluiah! Israel, praise The Most High!

3. ABIGAIL YISRAEL says:

AS A WOMAN AT FIRST THOUGHT I THINK OOOO, BUT THEN THE TRUTH HITS ME HARD LIKE THE BOOT OF AN EDOMITE MAN KICKING MY FORMOTHERS INTO THE BUSHES AND RAPING THEM. HARD LIKE THE WHIP OF THE CRAKKA SWEATING AS HE TRIES TO SWING HARDER WITH THE CAT-O-NINE TAILS. HARD LIKE THE POP OF MY BRUTHAS NECKS AS THEY HUNG FROM THE TREES. AND THEN I DONT FEEL BAD FOR THEM AT ALL.

4. Liam Judah Ben Israel says:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

5. JP says:

The Most High is judging Esau and his descendants against themselves. that was a mostly white Elementary.

6. Glo says:

This was a blood sacrifice for sure. We just had Hurricane SANDY. The shooting took place at SANDY Hook. They couldn’t do it on 12/12/12 because it would’ve been too obvious. Remember that this demonic xmas season incorporates child sacrifice. The shooter was another MK Ultra mind controlled operate, just like the theater shooter in Colorado. I noticed that the town is called NEWtown. There is something behind that as well. The gov’t will also use this case to get rid of fire arms. It’s getting closer people.

1. crab says:

I disagree, brotha. There is no “conspiracy” in this tragedy. Descendants of Esau have always had blood-lusts to satisfy their urge to kill indiscriminately. This killer’s behavior is just Esau’s wicked kingdom reflecting upon itself. In the past when Esau wanted to kill innocents in North America for a pastime, he chose Native Americans or Negroes. Today, to replace the need for blood-lusts in North America, Esau kills in foreign lands. Remember, Esau kills innocents in droves all over the planet DAILY. If this killer had on a military uniform and murdered people who were attempting to defend their way of life or land in Iraq, Afghanistan or anywhere else, this killer would have been rewarded. This killer would be hailed as a HERO.I shrug my shoulders at this “tragedy”.

1. crab says:

And the worst thing about this “tragedy” is that Esau will NEVER see his wicked ass kingdom as being the problem. Esau will attribute psychological and psychiatric illnesses to this single Edomite’s behavior. Esau won’t look at the genocide of the Native Americans (Thanksgiving). Esau won’t look at the lynching, police brutality, dehumanization and numerous race riots against the Negros. Esau won’t look at embargoes and illegal invasions of middle eastern countries that have caused more than one million deaths.

Esau will only say that this “smart” killer had a mental illness while ignoring all the other examples of mental illnesses of Esau.

This is why I pray for the destruction of this wicked ass kingdom every night.

1. Glo says:

Remember that the Most High allows these things to happen. EVERYthing is in his control, including allowing the super powers of the world that be to carry out their wickedness. This is no conspiracy. Do you see a trend?? Why do all of these shooters ALWAYS have some kind of “mental” disorder? The town is called NEWtown. Does it symbolize NEW World Order, or NEW sheriff in town. Just know that these things are real and the people at the top just got what they needed. But yes, the Most High allows it because prophecies must be fulfilled to come out of Esau’s wicked kingdom.

7. stacia says:

“…3. The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.4. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;5. Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
    6. Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O Lord.
    7. Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.8. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.9. Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.10. The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. 11. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily He is a God that judgeth in the earth. ” Psalms 58:3-11. I was just telling a racist demon leper about how her people murdered my people and fed our babies to their “precious” dogs. She started it by being nosey and evesdropping on a conversation between me and my eight year old. She approached me with the nerve to inquire of me why I do not ALLOW my children to have “FUN” and celebrate Filthmas and why I don’t like that fat, red edomite pedophile, Satan’s Claws, but she did not like my answer and had the nerve to call me racist. lol. I told her how much I cannot wait until The Most High gives her people their recompense. She foolishly said, “That was a long time ago and has nothing to do with me now.”I am sure the parents of those children (who would have grown up to be wicked oppressors most likely) said (and still say) the same thing. The Most High is not playing with those who persecute and destroy His ISRAELITE children.

1. Shanna says:

This was DEFINATELY a judgement by the Most High.

8. Eli Ben Issachar says:

Psalm 68:20
    He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death.

9. Redeemed777 says:

All I got to say is this….

Emmett Till

Manuel Loggins Jr.

Nehemiah Dillard

Trayvon Martin

Ervin Jefferson…and THOUSANDS more!

Esau aint getting away with nothing. You kill our children, and The Most High kills yours. Point Period.

1. crab says:

Hello sir,

We must NOT forget about George Stinney. When I discovered information about George, my heart dropped to the depths of my stomach and I felt physically ill and angry. I knew about the craziness of Esau’s Lynch Mobs and Police forces. What about Esau’s “Justice” system, though?

Esau’s judicial system is completely wretched.Esau’s judicial system is capable of watching the electrocution of a 14 year old BOY who was railroaded on inconclusive evidence.

Yes, George Stinney is the youngest person who has ever been executed by a government in North America. Of course, he was an Israelite.

What kind of HUMAN BEINGS could wrongly condemn a child to death and watch that child die an excruciating death?

ESAU!!!!!!

I can’t wait for the KINGDOM!

1. crab says:

I apologize.

I have to correct myself.

James Arcene was the youngest person ever executed in the US. He was a Native American…so one point still stands.

George Stinney was the youngest person in the 20th century.

10. kenny Raphael says:

Oh God, The children of Jesurum have sinned and committed iniquity, departing from thee. In all things have we trespassed, and not obeyed thy commandments,nor kept them,neither done as thou hast commanded us, that it might go well with us. And for this reason The Lord,didst delivered the black biblical Hebrew Israelites the twelve Sons of Jacob into the hands of lawless enemies,most hateful forsakers of God, and to an unjust King, and the most wicked in all the world.(Song of the three children verses 6-9) Of the secret book namely, the Apocraphy.Or the hidden knowledge. Who is the wicked King? The white men. Job 9:24, The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: And he covereth the faces of the Judges thereof,if not,where,and who is he? For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places.Therefore read all the scriptures so as to be able to with stand all the tricks of the devil,the white men.(Ephesians 6:12-13)

To the law and to the testimony if they speak not according according to this name,Reve 19:13 it is because there is no light in them.

Mighty Eli of Jesurum,Please I committ unto your hand the memeber of Israelunite in christ,protect them against any traits from the hand of enemies,continue to make their light to shine to the world over especially to the Children of Eber the Hebrew Israelites of the bible.

All praises to the Most High Yahuwah The Father,and Yashua the Son.

Shalom.

11. ONEFF TARVER III says:

And the edomites are still purchasing more and more guns. The Living God is bringing judgement on the gentiles and He has brought the spirit of unrest in the middle east and America.

12. thomison,harvey says:

actually this is ( as malcolm x said), a case of the chickens
    coming home to roost, simply another judgement in the end times.how many 6yr olds are killed and mutilated each and
    every day by drone strikes and bombs? it is no more terrible
    in sandyhook than in afganistan.

13. BroB says:

Blessed be the name of the MOST HIGH…I could care less about a bunch of Bastard Devil Edomite Scoundrals, they are getting back from YHWH what they put out to us…”To Hell with them and their wicked ass animals for children”…They came from caves having communal sex, beastiality, fornication, rape, they are the cause of every disease on earth and the biggest liars on the planet, so I say “GOOD RIDDANCE” to the little bastards and I pray the MOST HIGH keeps it coming, and to any NEGRO who lays with them and their LICEHEADED race…DEATH TO THEM AS WELL….Shalom Family !!

14. BroB says:

Racial differences have been discovered in the rate of pineal calcification as seen in plain skull radiographs the pineal gland has much to do with the circadian rhythm and hormone balance, it is believed to have much to do with ones emotions, feelings a balanced of attitude, it must be soft to function correctly, but in Caucasians calcified (hardened) pineal glands are present in about 75% of adult skull radiographs after the age of 30 years (Wurtman et al, 1964); other scholars argue that Caucasians, in general, may have rates of pineal gland calcification as high as ¬70-90% (King, 2001). Doctors Adeloye and Felson (1974) found that calcified pineal glands were five times as common in White Americans as in Blacks in the same city, strengthening a suspicion that there may be a serious racial difference with respect to this apparatus. The calcified pineal gland is a common finding in plain skull radiographs of Caucasians. and its value in identifying the midline to modern neuro-radiological imaging.

In a 1991 study by Sandyk R, and Awerbuch G.I published in the “International Journal of Neuroscience”, it was shown that Pineal Calcification was found in 100 % of MS patients. The strikingly high prevalence of pineal calcification in Multiple Sclerosis provides direct support for an association between MS and abnormalities of the pineal gland (Sandyk and Awerbuch, 1991). Multiple Sclerosis tends to affect Caucasians (worldwide) disproportionately more than any other race on earth, and is basically unheard of in Africa and is extremely rare among African Americans, unless sexual contact is made with an infected Caucasian then it is possible to pass the disease through bodily fluids contrary to popular myths and beliefs. A high prevalence of pineal calcification has also been linked to bipolar disorder, that is a telling sign as to why Caucasians have such a low “Emotion Intelligence Quotient” leading many in modern science to understand why Caucasians are more prone to extreme violence and lack of true empathy toward suffering except that it is suffered among themselves.

15. BroB says:

My Last word on this subject is…..Bwahahahahahhahahahaha (cough) hahahahahahahaha 27 crackers dead hahahahahaha !!

16. David says:

notice now esau wants to change laws and implement new policies. Oh gun control is an issue now. OUR CHILDREN have have been suffering from gun violence since the early eighties.

Comments are closed.

Israel United In Christ
Israel United in Christ, inc. was founded in 2003. Our goal is to change the hearts and minds of our people. Blacks and Hispanics must learn the truth that they are the Biblical 12 tribes of the nation of Israel.
error: Content is protected !!