Israel United in Christ is a faith based organization established since 2003. We teach the whole bible King James 1611 version, Old and New testaments including the Apocrypha Matthew 4:4, 2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 10:7 & Matthew 13:52
- WHAT WE TEACH
- Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans make up the 12 tribes of the Nation of Israel according to Deuteronomy 28:15-68, Deuteronomy 33, Genesis 49 and Isaiah 11:11,12.
- Our 12 tribes were conquered and made slaves because we broke God’s commandments and continue to do so this day. 1 Kings 8:46-51 and Leviticus 26:14-46.
- Christ was born thru sex between his mother Mary and his father Joseph. There is No immaculate conception Read Luke 2:42-48, 2 Samuel 7:12-16, Acts 2:30, Romans 1:3, Hebrews 2:16,17 and Wisdom of Solomon 7:1-6.
- Jesus Christ is our savior, a Blackman of the tribe of Judahof the nation of Israel Matthew 1:21, Hebrews 7:14 Revelation 1:12-15
- Christ only died to save his people and deliver them, the lost sheep of the house ofIsrael. Matthew 15:24, Luke 1:68-71 & Acts 5:30,31.
- We must keep the commandments to get eternal life read Matthew 19:17, Matthew 5:18,19, Romans 3:31, Revelation 14:12 and Revelation 22:14.
- We teach in the language of our captivity read Isaiah 28:11 & Acts 2:8.
- We do not fight about the name of the Most High and His Christ read Hosea 2:16-18, Zephaniah 3:8,9, Zechariah 14:9 & Revelation 3:12.
- Cornelius and the gentiles given salvation were the scattered Israelites read Isaiah 11:10-12, Matthew 4:15, John 7:35 John 10:16 John 11:52 James 1:1, 1 Corinthians 12:2.
- The United States of America is Babylon the great read Revelation 17:18 and chapter 18.
- All nations had a hand in conquering us the Israelites as well as hiding this truth from us and they will be judged accordingly read Psalms 83, Psalms 149 and Revelation 13:10.
- All nations were made to serve the Israelites and will, read Daniel 7:27, Isaiah 14:1-3, Isaiah 60:12 and 2 Esdras 6:54-59.
- Baptism in water is a symbolic representation of a spiritual washing of the mind by keeping the commandments read John 15:3, Ephesians 5:26 and 1 Peter 3:21.
- Marriage is honorable between one woman and one man until the kingdom comes upon earth. 1 Timothy 3:1.12 1 Corinthians 7:2. Men will be allowed to have many wives in the kingdom read Isaiah 4:1-6.
- Man is the head of the wife, read 1 Corinthians 11:2,3, Genesis 3:16, Ephesians 5:22 & 1 Timothy 3:5.
- Women do not teach the congregation 1 Timothy 2:11,12, 1 Corinthians 14:34,35.
- We must obey Gods dress code read Numbers 15:38-40, Ezekiel 16:11-14, Isaiah 52:1, 1 Timothy 2:9, Deuteronomy 22:5, 1 Maccabees 14:9
- We must keep the dietary laws read Leviticus 11 Deuteronomy 14
- We only keep the Biblical High Holy days read Leviticus 23 etc.
- Our family name/surname is changed to Israel as a sign of change and unity read Isaiah 44:5
- The six pointed star is pagan read Amos 5:26 & Acts 7:43
- We teach the truth and do not promote violence towards any read Jeremiah 29:7, Proverbs 16:7 & Romans 12:17-19
The problems we face
The 12 tribes of the Nation of Israel are returning to the truth of who we are and we face unbelievable odds.
Matthew 24:9 “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.”
Psalms 2: 1 “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,  Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.”
Sirach/Ecclesiaticus 26:28 “There be two things that grieve my heart; and the third maketh me angry: a man of war that suffereth poverty; and men of understanding that are not set by;…”
What are the benefits of following us in Christ?
1 Corinthians 11: 1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Revelation 2: 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Isaiah 60: 14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
 Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
Isaiah 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
Revelation 13:9 “If any man have an ear, let him hear.
 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
Our Mission, Our goal is to train Men and women to fulfill their God given roles city by city to prepare us for the second Coming.
Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, [Israel scattered in all nations] baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
1 Corinthians 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
What we Teach
Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things
2 Chronicles 17:9 And they taught in Judah, and had the book of the law of the LORD with them, and went about throughout all the cities of Judah, and taught the people.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
I pray you understand our mission and our goal. Join us, support us, for in doing so you shall deliver your soul.
– Elder Nathanyel Ben Israel